1. What is Moodle?
is a LMS (learning management system) where teachers can create course areas
- Typically Moodle course area is like a course's home page that contains materials, links, assignments and other activities
- All teachers and students at TUT can access TUT Moodle
- Most of the higher education institutions in Finland are using Moodle
- Android, iOS and Windows app for Moodle is available from official app stores
- Navigate this guide by selecting a page from the menu left side or just go forward to the next chapter by clicking the arrow on bottom right