Moodlessa on lyhyt käyttökatko to 19.12. n. klo 6:30 alkaen Moodle-tietoturvapäivityksen takia. Tallenna työsi ennen sitä!
Moodle will have a service break on Thu 19.12. at 6:30. Save your work before that!
4. Quick guide for teachers
4.2. Copy course
- You can copy content from your old course to a new empty course
- Go to your new empty Moodle course
- Administration -block > Import
- Find your old course to import content from
- Select the course
- Uncheck News forum (already in the new course)
- Wait until the import is done, importing a large course can take several minutes
- Import complete: Continue
- Check if the new course contains any Turnitin Assignments (old version) activities. Delete those old version activities from the new course and add new Turnitin Assignment activities instead
- If the new course contains Echo360 activities (lecture capture videos) setup a new link between the activity and Echo360 video by clicking the activity
- All other activities in the new course are exact copies from the old course, so you must edit e.g. assignment dates, links to internal course materials and so on
- Note that course settings are not copied from the old course to the new one, you need to change them manually. Settings to check: participants, enrollment key, course format, number of sections, course name, language. Especially if you see orphaned sections in the new course while editing course area, raise the number of sections setting.