Moodlessa on lyhyt käyttökatko to 19.12. n. klo 6:30 alkaen Moodle-tietoturvapäivityksen takia. Tallenna työsi ennen sitä!
Moodle will have a service break on Thu 19.12. at 6:30. Save your work before that!
4. Quick guide for teachers
4.7. Add enrolment key
- By default, all users can enrol any course as a student
- Beware that if you enrol students manually to the course they can't unenrol from the course. Therefore using self enrolment and enrolment key is recommended if you want to restrict access to the course
- Administration -block > Course administration > Users > Enrolled users > Self enrolment (Student)
- Self enrolment > Enrolment key > Click to enter text
- Enter key (password) and press Enter from keyboard
- Click magnifying glass -icon to display the enrolment key
- Save changes
- Publish course and share the enrolment key to students e.g. through ROCK
- Students can then enrol to the course using the enrolment key